ROUND TABLE HIGH SCHOOL(Established 1986)
- The school has 16 teachers imparting quality education to children.
- It provides education to approximately 650 children of the Roopena Agrahara village near Bangalore. Students primarily come from under-privileged homes who cannot otherwise afford to attend school. The kids, mostly of industrial workers and construction workers, would mostly be put to work but for the school.
- Education is provided for Nursery to 10th Standard (Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary education).
- The Round Table school is recognized by and affiliated to the Karnataka State Education Board and the students attend public examinations held annually by the Board.
- Well-rounded education is provided covering all the major streams such as Maths, Science, Literature, Languages, etc.