1. Won the District level KhoKho tournament in 2000, 3 of the team members selected for representing the state in the National tournament.
2. The schools results at the board exams have been consistently above the state average. The seventh standard classes have resulted in 100% of the students passing the examinations during the last 3 years, which is a record. In the year 1999-2000, the 10th Standard results have had a 61% passing rate, far above the state average of 50%.
3. The school has extremely high attendance levels. To the extent, that the Project Convenor, Tr. Alok Marda was consulted about the school’s methodologies by the State’s Director General of Education so that it could be replicated in other government schools.
4. The school has partnerships with Corporate Houses in Bangalore for supporting the school’s activities. These companies include Smithkline Beecham, Xerox, Philips, Grasim Industries and Coca-cola.
5. BMRT 44 was awarded the WOCO Performance Cup by the World Council of Service Clubs for the most outstanding work in community services across 75 countries and among some 8000 tables.
6. The school organized a joint program with UNICEF for abolishing child labour and to create more awareness about the issue.
7. The Table has been consistently winning the "Best Project" award with the Area as well as the National Round Table levels.